GOSPEL FOR TODAY (April 25, 2010)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 10:27-30.

Jesus said:  «My sheep hear my voice;  I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. No one can take them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father's hand.
The Father and I are one."


--------------------------------------------||------------------------------------------------


reflections..

1 comments:

Admin April 27, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave COMMENT here!

About This Blog

Fiat Serviam Choir is a group of people who serve God by singing praises to Him.
And this blog is made to share the daily happenings of us, the activites, and schedules. And also, this blog includes some lyrics I didn't find over the internet thinking it would help others.

Please feel free to explore this blog, and you can suggest some lyrics that I may include here.

And Hit like button. :)

GOD bless us all!

Back to TOP