24th of December. Celebration of Brother Orly's Birthday

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I don't know what is the age of Brother Orly now, 'cause he didn't let us know! hahaha. I guess his too shy to tell to us. :P

Actually, it's our first time to make a simple gift or presentation for his birthday.

We record a song that we sang for him, Porque by Maldita, and one by one, we, the members of fiat serviam choir, record a message for him.

And also we bought a cake that we share and eat together.
Here are the photos:







And just want to add, Monsi Anatalio Severino, our current Parish Priest, also gave Kuya Orly, a pendant. :) I don't know what kind of pendant is that, but I think it was precious, 'cause it was the one that Monsi's wearing.Just happy for Kuya Orly. hehe. :)

P.s. the camera we used in taking that picture is my laptop. haha. That's why it's kinda blurred. hehe. We're too desperate to have a picture that's why we used my laptop. :)

Again, happy birthday Kuya Orly! We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave COMMENT here!

About This Blog

Fiat Serviam Choir is a group of people who serve God by singing praises to Him.
And this blog is made to share the daily happenings of us, the activites, and schedules. And also, this blog includes some lyrics I didn't find over the internet thinking it would help others.

Please feel free to explore this blog, and you can suggest some lyrics that I may include here.

And Hit like button. :)

GOD bless us all!

Back to TOP